Lucy's Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is cheerleading a sport????

This is just my opinion, but I do think that COMPETITION cheerleading is a sport. My friend's shirt says it all, "Some athletes throw balls....cheerleaders throw athletes." To all of those people who think that cheerleading isn't a sport, let's see you throw a round-off back-handspring full. Ya, then come talk to me. Also, it is very rare to see a competition cheerleader that is overweight or even average. Most competition cheerleaders are very buff (i.e. six pack, etc.). They have to be because the fly couldn't hold her weight if she didn't have mussels, the bases and backs couldn't throw the fly into the air without mussels. I do not think that cheerleading is a sport, I think that COMPETITION cheerleading is a sport.

1 comment:

  1. Very enjoyable char ling. It needs for our life for removing monotony.
    more

    ReplyDelete